1. Read the installation instructions carefully before installing the piston ring;
2. Before installing the piston ring, check whether the cylinder and the piston are incomplete or damaged.
3. Before the installation of the piston ring to detect the accuracy of the piston, cylinder liner, piston ring and other related components;
4. Check the piston ring model, specifications and cylinder clearance before installing the piston ring;
5. The piston, cylinder liner and piston ring should be cleaned before installation;
6. Apply the appropriate lubricant to the surface of the piston ring and ring groove before installation;
7. Do not install chrome-plated piston rings on chrome cylinder liners
Previous: Appreciate refit of YAMAHA XSR900